Vote if you want to make a difference in America

| September 5, 2014 | 0 Comments


Angie Dizon
Installation Voting Assistance Officer

Let your voice be heard.

All Soldiers and their eligible family members and the civilian workforce stationed outside their voting jurisdiction can find information on how to exercise their right to vote.

The U.S. Army Garrison-Hawaii Installation Voting Assistance Officer serves as a voter registration agency under the National Voter Registration Act and provides the following services:

•Provides information on voter registration and the absentee ballot procedures;

•Provides material on the voting process, requesting absentee ballots and mailing the completed forms;

•Assists all service members and their eligible family members;

•Gives registration assistance to civilians who have access to the Voting Assistance Office; and

•Assists Unit Voting Assistance Officers.


Visit for online assistance, call 655-1653 or 655-5546, or stop by Schofield Barracks Soldiers Support Center, 673 Ayres Ave., Bldg. 750, Room 116.

(Editor’s note: Dizon is a human resources specialist at Military Personnel Division, Directorate of Human Resources, U.S. Army Garrison-Hawaii.)

Tags: , ,

Category: News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *