Tripler Army Medical Center Command Sgt. Maj. Timothy Sloan (Courtesy photo)

Tripler Army Medical Center Command Sgt. Maj. Timothy Sloan (Courtesy photo)

Full-Size Image |  Main Gallery Page | Next Image »

Tripler Army Medical Center Command Sgt. Maj. Timothy Sloan (Courtesy photo)

Comments (19)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Charlie Ramirez says:

How would I get in contact with Sgt.Maj. Timothy Sloan?

2. Frank says:

Please i need all Sgt Maj.Timothy Sloan Pictures.

3. Luis says:

Hello ,how csn i get in contact with sgt mjr Timothy?

4. Hi! Just wanted to know how he is doing haven’t heard from him and he was in Syria. Just a twitter friend.

5. Genevieve Jacobi says:

Hi! I am trying to confirm if Timothy Sloan is in fact posted in Syria with a deployment that will end at the beginning of 2019. I have been receiving emails and ongoing Google Hangouts chats from someone with this name. I want to find out if this is legitimate or not. Please let me know how to proceed.

6. Suzana Izidoro says:

Hello! I’ve also been notified by google hangouts, with Timothy Sloan, and I’d like to know if this is appropriate.

Thanks

7. Annette L. says:

Hello, I´ve just read above that you know that Timothy Sloans name is used from criminal people – actually is someone using his picture on Instagram (donaldmark90). I´ve reported it as spam to Instagram. He tried to scam me a while ago…

8. Stacey says:

Poor guy! I’ve also been “friended” by Pritam Pahalwan using Timothy Sloan’s pictures WITH HIS NAME BADGE. Dummies…

9. Lulu says:

Hi. I also was contacted by Tim Sloan this past month but I knew something was wrong because in his conversation there were some grammatical mistakes that seemed strange for a man in his position. Then he disappeared from my messenger/ facebook.Tim Sloan it is terrible how these people are using your name to hurt others. Thank you for your service.

10. I’m a contractor at Fort Gordon, GA. I just received a FB Friend Request from Sgt. Sloan. I was suspicious because it shows him currently in Damascus Syria. I can’t imagine anyone putting that on their FB Page. Reading the other comments above, I realize someone has hacked his account. If you want to discuss, send me an email, from a Government mail.mil account, and I’ll respond.

11. Denise says:

Call me the biggest fool. This stupid scammer cost me thousands of dollars. Looking for live, real love. I was hoping I was wrong to doubt him. I’m such a Fool. I would rather die than let anyone know.

12. Nichola says:

Hi a person friend request has been received by a Seth Sloan claiming to work with you and his pictures are of Tim Seth Sloan.. is this a scam