RSSCommunity

Snoop Dogg, Cardi B, Sublime w/Rome perform at Aloha Stadium, Thursday, Dec. 27th

Snoop Dogg, Cardi B, Sublime w/Rome perform at Aloha Stadium, Thursday, Dec. 27th

| December 26, 2018 | 0 Comments

What: SNOOP DOGG, CARDI B, SUBLIME on Thursday, December 27, 2018. Gates open 5:00 pm; Showtime 7:00 pm.

Continue Reading

Need health advice? Talk to a registered nurse anytime

Need health advice? Talk to a registered nurse anytime

| December 26, 2018 | 0 Comments

Sometimes you need a quick answer to a health question, and it helps to have an expert to turn to.

Continue Reading

Molinari explains the way the cookies crumbled

Molinari explains the way the cookies crumbled

| December 21, 2018 | 0 Comments

There is a certain kind of limbo that takes place between Christmas and New Years.

Continue Reading

Santa Claus is coming to the Mighty Mo

Santa Claus is coming to the Mighty Mo

| December 19, 2018 | 0 Comments

Santa is making an early arrival to Hawai‘i with a stop at the Battleship Missouri Memorial.

Continue Reading

DeCA’s Scholarships for Military Children is now open

DeCA’s Scholarships for Military Children is now open

| December 18, 2018 | 0 Comments

The Scholarships for Military Children Program for school year 2019 – 2020 kicks off Dec. 14, and continues accepting applications through Feb. 15, 2019.

Continue Reading

Ow! Christmas tree, says Molinari

Ow! Christmas tree, says Molinari

| December 17, 2018 | 0 Comments

This year, my husband, Francis, and I went to a local farm to pick out our Christmas tree together. In 25 years of marriage, there was one year — and only one, so help me God — in which Francis bought a tree without me.

Continue Reading

Combat holiday blues, fight stress with helpful hints from ACS

Combat holiday blues, fight stress with helpful hints from ACS

| December 17, 2018 | 0 Comments

While the holidays are a joyful time, they can also be a source of stress. Learning how to handle that stress can keep the holiday season enjoyable.

Continue Reading

Molinari tells of her strange holiday addiction

Molinari tells of her strange holiday addiction

| December 15, 2018 | 0 Comments

“You didn’t buy another ceramic Christmas tree, did you?” my husband, Francis, asked, holding the box the mailman had left on our porch.

Continue Reading

Exchange offers buy online, pickup in store option

Exchange offers buy online, pickup in store option

| December 11, 2018 | 0 Comments

Army & Air Force Exchange Service shoppers with in-store privileges – active-duty service members, their families and retirees – can now buy items at ShopMyExchange.com and pick them up at their local Exchange—for free

Continue Reading

At Army-Navy game, veterans will learn ‘the Exchange is where heroes shop’

At Army-Navy game, veterans will learn ‘the Exchange is where heroes shop’

| December 6, 2018 | 0 Comments

As America celebrates the 119th Army-Navy Game on Dec. 8, the Army & Air Force Exchange Service will be spreading good news: All honorably discharged Veterans can shop tax-free for life at military exchanges online.

Continue Reading